Dear Valued Patients
Our office is currently open and we are proud to announce the following expanded services to accommodate our patients through this difficult period:
- We will continue to treat patients with any Emergency or Urgent Dental Care needs. Call to make an appointment and please take the time to read our new COVID-19 protocols detailed in the section below.
- We are also providing Over-The-Phone Dental Consultations with Dr. Wilson.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
At Glenn M Wilson DMD, the safety and well-being of our New Milford, CT patients remains our primary focus. In an effort to protect the health of our dental patients and staff as the COVID-19 coronavirus situation continues to evolve, our dental practice is taking the following steps to ensure that our dental clinic remains a safe, trusted place for our patients to receive dental care.
- We will continue to see patients if they are not showing symptoms such as fever, persistent coughing, or shortness of breath.
- Modified Patient Scheduling: We have modified our scheduling process to ensure that there’s never more than one (1) patient in the office at any given time.
- Patient Screening: Upon arrival, we will be conducting forehead thermometer temperature checks on everyone prior to entering the office. Anyone with a temperature of 100 or higher, will be rescheduled.
- Staff Screening: No staff with a temperature of 100 or higher, or showing symptoms such as coughing, sneezing or trouble breathing, will be permitted in the practice. In addition, any staff member that has traveled to a CDC Level 2 or 3 region will be required to self-quarantine before returning to work, although we are highly recommending team members not travel at this time.
- Check-In: We request that patients wait in their vehicles in order to limit the number of people in the office at any given time. You will receive a call or text when Dr. Wilson is ready to see you.
- Sanitizing & Disinfecting: All public spaces, including treatment rooms, restrooms, and waiting-rooms are being sanitized with Medical-Grade Disinfectant sprays after every patient is seen (per CDC guidelines), including high touch areas such as chairs, counters, and equipment.
- Sterile Instruments: As always, our dental instruments are sterilized after every patient. CDC protocols are strictly adhered to in assuring proper sterilization of dental instruments.