Are you missing teeth? Dr. Glenn M. Wilson offers several options to replace your missing teeth and restore your oral health and function as well as your beautiful smile. We invite you to contact us today at 860-272-4312 to schedule your consultation with our experienced dentist and find out more about the benefits of replacing your missing teeth in New Milford, Connecticut.
Like other dental problems, missing teeth can cause significant complications for your smile and oral health if they are not replaced. Some of the problems caused by tooth loss include:
- Pain and sensitivity
- Changes and difficulty in eating and speaking
- Changes in the position and alignment of your remaining teeth
- Bad bites and crooked teeth
- Weakening of the overall structure of your mouth
- Deterioration of the supporting bone structure
We strongly recommend that you visit our dentist as soon as possible if you are missing one or more teeth so that we can work with you to find a solution for your smile.
There are several treatments that Dr. Wilson may recommend to replace your teeth:
- Dental Bridges – A bridge consists of an artificial tooth attached to dental crowns. The crowns are placed on the teeth or implants adjacent to the space of the missing tooth or teeth so that the bridge can be anchored in place.
- Complete or Partial Dentures – Dentures are removable oral appliances, and may be recommended to replace many teeth or a full arch of teeth. They are custom-made to produce natural-looking results and restore your ability to speak, smile and eat with confidence.
- Dental Implants – Implants are artificial teeth that replace both the roots and crown of the tooth to provide optimal long-term solutions for your teeth, smile and oral health.
Implants are considered the best solutions, as they are designed to be permanent replacements for your missing teeth. Dentures and bridges are typically the best non-surgical treatment options.
For more information about replacing your missing teeth and to schedule a consultation with Dr. Glenn M. Wilson, please contact our office today.