Our office works to achieve all your goals for oral and dental health. If you would like to schedule an appointment, exam or consultation, reach out to our office at 860-272-4312. We also recommend contacting us if you have a dental emergency. Dr. Glenn M. Wilson and his team can arrange for immediate care, plan future treatment or give you directions on how to take care of your injury.
Dental emergencies require immediate attention and prompt care from a dental professional. The following are common dental issues that require emergency care:
- Severe, continuous pain in the teeth or other parts of the mouth or jaw
- Cuts or lacerations in the gums, cheeks, tongue or other soft tissue
- Cracks or fractures in the tooth
- A tooth that has been chipped, broken off or knocked out
- A fallen-out filling, crown or other restoration appliance
Before your visit, our dentist may recommend that patients take certain steps to prevent further damage. If you have questions about how to immediately address an injury, ask Dr. Glenn M. Wilson or our dental team while scheduling your emergency appointment. However, if your head or neck have also been injured, we may recommend visiting the emergency room or general practitioner, before coming in for emergency dentistry in New Milford, Connecticut.